Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

You: What posting on a Monday?

Me: Yes, yes I am.

You: Seems a little out of character.

Me: Well, I am working this fine Monday and decided while I am at work to put up a post. It has been a while because my computer at home is not recognizing my camera so while I have many great things to post about they require uploading pictures. So Menu Plan Monday is as good as it gets for now.

You: Working on a Monday Huh? LOL!

Me: I know it's hard for me to even wrap my head around right now, but it's for a good, no make that GREAT cause, more on that later.

Here it is, maybe this will help some of my fellow mothers thru the week as we don our chef hats (one of the many we wear).

Monday: Ham Steak (this time I am going to throw some pineapple chunks in the pan to give a Hawaiian style)
Lima Beans
Mashed Potatoes
Yam Patties

Tuesday : Pepper Jack Enchiladas

Wednesday: Braised Tomato Spareribs
Green Beans
Cheddar Mash
Pear Salad

Thursday: Sloppy Joes
French Fries

Friday: Grilled Chicken
Baked Beans
Mac-n-cheese
Garlic Bread

Saturday: Chicken & Shrimp Fettuccine
Steamed Broccoli
Bread sticks

Sunday: Saucy Pasta (except I am using sausage instead of ground beef)

2 comments:

Becky said...

YaY! I missed you

Hollie said...

oh i'm sorry mrs. jordan, i didn't realize you still had a blog!!!!!!!! just kiddin', so very glad you're back! love ya!
and love that you blog from work! hahahaahaa! was that in your contract?!