Friday, September 25, 2009

The Day At The Farm

Sorry I know it's been a while since posting. I really have no excuse other than just too tired and too busy.

This past Monday I took the girls to the farm. Lately they both have been fascinated with cows and I knew that they would just LOVE it and they DID! They had a ball! I want to go back when B can go with us and maybe spend the night. I'll let the pictures do the talking...






































Ok, seriously Hayley pet that cat for hours!







This was some sort of magnetic 'pick up' game, that Aunt Patsy made.













































3 comments:

Becky said...

Kasey this is great!! Who's farm? I want to take the boys to milk cows somewhere. You know that list of 'things I want the kids to do'?

Hollie said...

fun stuff! looks like matt's moms! haha!
how funny is it that hayley really enjoyed the cat the most....and it's not really a 'farm' animal?! looks like the jordan family may be getting a new house pet!!

Aunt Beth said...

I know your dad enjoyed having you and the girls join him for a day on the farm!!!
I can't believe that you let Hayley get a dirty face-haha! I loved all the pics. from your farm trip! Watch out Brooker!!!