Friday, September 04, 2009

Orange...Blue...Orange...Blue

Ok, so ya'll I am SOOOOO excited because tomorrow is the first Gator game of the season and we are going to The Swamp !!!!Yahoo!!!


When I get super excited about something I get this nervous feeling in my stomach. (Because I'm weird. Nervousness and excitedness, yeah I guess they go hand in hand.)


You know the feeling like you're fixin' to pee your pants or I will just laugh a lot. I don't know why I do that, laugh ,when I get nervous. It used to really worry me, because when I was in high school I worked as a lifeguard. I could always picture myself laughing my head off in a situation where someone was drowning. Yeah, try explaining that one to your boss! AWKWARD. Thank God that never happened.




Boo Mama did a 'share your favorite dip recipe' post to welcome the new 2009 football season. So here is my contribution.










There are 3 ingredients, and I am telling you this stuff is G.O.O.D.



1 can of Hormel Chili (with or without beans-your preference)

1 can of Tostitos cheese queso

1/2 cup of Pace Picante Sauce


Put all 3 ingredients into a sauce pan and heat up.


It's that easy! And sooo good I couldn't stop eating it when my sister made it!


Enjoy and Gooooo Gators!!!!


Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Heather said...

This sounds so good!! Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to try it!