Friday, April 03, 2009

Recipe

I want to share this recipe with you, just in case you are like me and have no time and are trying to do one thousand things at a time. I declare this the easiest recipe ever! B gets excited when I tell him we are having this for dinner. There is only one problem it doesn't have a name. So, you read it, make it and then help it out.



Cut up sausage into slices and throw into a large pot. Cook until brown.

Throw in some salt, pepper, pieces of onion and bell pepper. (We skip the latter). Once the onion and bell pepper are tender add 1/2 to the whole jug of tomato juice (V8 Juice will work also) bring to a boil. Add 2 cups of rice and simmer for 15 minutes.

That's it!!!

I usually fix this with green beans and corn muffins.

Right now on my recipe card it's called Sausage and Rice, BORING!

Let me know what you think.

No comments: